Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 @ 6:04:00 PM
Happy Weekend.

I immidiately turn my laptop on, an idea is killing me. As always, I play all the songs I have. Justin Bieber's That Should Be Me plays. WTH?! JUSTIN BIEBER? I forgot that I have all JB albums. Amazing! I copied it from Lei, who copied it from someone else, who copied it from some other person, and...

OHF. I forgot what I was about to write. Thank you, JB. You really do invade people's minds. And your song isn't even good.

Just when I was thinking of blogging about Bieber instead, I realized I wanted to blog about recent events. :)

Last weekend Marcgell came here in Diliman. Yey! :) Yes, I'm super happy, World. Thank you. Anyway, I just noticed that we were both wearing green on Saturday (though he changed to white later that day), and white on Sunday. Ate Mayet (the guard on duty) knows my family. She knows everyone who visits me in the dorm: my Dad, Lei, Elisa, Ivana, Reyna... but she doesn't know Marcgell. When she asked me if he is my boyfriend, I even had this idea of lying and saying he is my brother. HAHA! But she already saw Arden, she knows my brothers are big chubby guys. So, I just gave her an honest smile and said yes.

More about the weekend, because my Dad doesn't like me to stay in the Fair 'til 2AM, we left before midnight. (Now I am seriously conscious about these things.) But I was able to exchange a few words with Kuya Paolo, Kuya Craig and Kuya Jerric, so, I'm glad. I suddenly miss going to Eevee's and Letter Day Story's gigs. But, being with eMeMeX is equally fun, so, yey to my weekend! Spent most of the time with friends from ADMU. And I met Adrian Begonia, a.k.a. Beggy. He's so cute and funny... I think he is exactly what Fhae needs in her life. :3 hohoho~

IDK, I'm not really organized today. But the point is, Marcgell and Raymart, Reyna and Jester, and Jam, visited Diliman this weekend. We had so much fun though we didn't do much but share stories over cards and food, in McDO, in KFC, in Zekaf. And, again, I give credit to Marcgell for being a great boyfriend. Lordom and Moses said they like you, and that we're cute together. IDK if they're just saying that because I look good enough for the both of us or we really do look good together. HAHA. Kidding! :P

I need to learn how to focus on one topic. I suck.

KBye.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink