Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, October 8, 2010 @ 1:18:00 PM
UPDATE.

Alive and dead. Traffic...

I love 2NE1's To Anyone. I love their promotional songs: Can't Nobody, Go Away, and Clap Your Hands. I srsly wanna be like Dara. She is soo pretty. O__O Oh, and about their choreography: epic.

Speaking of epic, I love Scott Pilgrim! No, I didn't read the comics. But I've seen the movie and I loved it. He's so freakin' awesome. He's so sweet, defeating Ramona's evil exes. He's being a gamer / bassist helped a lot. Rock on!

Cheers to the new MV of Eevee! I love their song, Waiter. Now that the MV is out, I love it even more. Together with the MV, a repackaged version of Paramadam is out. The CD includes 11 hot tracks and their 2 music videos, Gusto Ko Lang ng Girlfriend and Waiter. The repackage looks so good, I want one. I'm being such a good OPM fan.

I've come to love Letter Day Story and Kiss Jane. After watching them rock hard, wow. I just love them. I love how they play, their music, the power in their performance... Great! And I'm so jealous they get to do what they enjoy, what they do best. Music.

I haven't been singing lately. Not with Himig Kalay. We've been dormant with the SportsFest and Final Exams.

I hate Final Exams. If I fail even one subject, I'll die. I srsly have to pass Math 17. Well, if I don't, I won't be able to get Chem 16, Physics 101 and 101.1. I just can't fail, not Math.

Anyway, I wouldn't be able to pre-enlist. Sir Mario (God bless his soul) wasn't able to pass my Form 137. Inconvenient.

Oh, and Ate Zay's got herself a Doctor and an Inspector. Two different guys. Even Macey was able to talk Jacky into booking her a date with Dan Tan. You don't know who Dan Tan is?? Yeah, well, he's just this cute guy from A-High, now taking BS MBB here in UP. And, and, and. He's not just Mr. MBB. He's Mr. FreCShie.

What's the point in all of this...? I forgot.

eksdi


---------------
My corridor is GA (Girls Annex), Ate Zay is our corridor's residents' assistant, and Macey is our corridor representative.

---------------
Free BAND ENTOURAGE CD for every P500 minimum purchase at select Mossimo outlets. CD includes the Mossimo theme “Sexy Cool” and your favorite Letter Day Story hits “Sama-sama” and “Paano", Eevee's "Gusto Ko Lang ng Girlfriend" and "Waiter", and Kiss Jane hit songs.

Okay, I want one. Please, give me! D:
---------------
CATCH EEVEE on the following dates:

Oct 9 - Limketkai Cagayan De Oro
Oct 10 - Mossimo SM San Fernando, Pampanga
Oct 15 - Mossimo Festival Mall
Oct 16 - Mossimo Marquee Mall, Dau
Oct 17 - Mossimo Trinoma

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink