Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, July 27, 2007 @ 4:59:00 PM
Emo Poem For Me.

I wrote this July 2, 2007... lunch break...
And then I'm back
Back again to being ignored
After my fifteen seconds of fame
From cutting my wrist
And spilling my blood
I'm back again
Back to being ignored
What do you think? Anyway, I didn't prepare for this post. I just felt that I have to post this here and now. I guess it's women's instinct or something.

And then I'm back
Back again to being ignored

I really hate being ignored. Malamang kulang ako sa pansin or something. Basta, ganun 'yun.

After my fifteen seconds of fame
From cutting my wrist
And spilling my blood

Adelfamous pips, remember Bio? About the Microsoft... este... microscope pala... When we had our lab chuva. And I practiced... you know what. And then we looked at my blood under the microscope. It looked so stupid, pero. hehehe...

I'm back again

Back to being ignored

Alam nyo na yung feeling na parang wala kang halaga. Basta... Madrama kasi ako. Anyway, let's all try to SMILE! Kasi contagious ang frown!!!!

and...

THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY!
PLEASE READ "When Emos Attack".
Thanks.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink