Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, May 6, 2007 @ 9:58:00 PM
So Suicidal.

According to statistics, there are three factors of suicide:
  1. genes (ah! Namamana!)
  2. Parental encouragement (like us... este… them!)
  3. Proper nutrition (like Nido! Hakhak!)
Note: This is just a joke… including this note.
Note again: Jokes are half-meant. Joke!
If ever I will commit suicide, I’ll make sure I’ll change the world with my sudden (?) action. And of course, I have to get back to those who hated me. Dapat hindi beneficial ‘yung pagkamatay ko sa mga taong gusto na akong mabura sa balat ng mundo. Kapag kuntento na ‘ko sa buhay ko (kelan naman kaya ‘yun?), at maayos na ang mundo (o kahit Pilipinas lang muna ngayon), magpapakamatay na ‘ko... To all my fans out there, cheer up! Malayo pang maayos ang Pilipinas. Mahabang retoke pa…
<*Interlude*>
Ayokong mamatay na isang suicidal freak lamang. Sino ba namang may gustong marinig na, “ah! ‘Yung si (insert name here)? Suicidal freak, pare! Inutil!” Basta, ayoko! Gusto ko naman yung may class… “What a suicidal freak, dude! She thought she could save the world all by herself! Whatta freak, man! Whatta freak…”
<*Repeat chorus*>
May pagkaloka-loka man ako, mahal ko ang sarili ko. That’s why I want to end my life. ‘cause sometimes, my life is just : down, down, up, down,down… I might want to kill myself, but I won’t kill anybody else! I’m no murderer, man! I’m not…
<*Fade*>

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink