Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, August 30, 2014 @ 12:36:00 AM
UPDATE.

Just a personal update on me. Because I love talking about myself, a flaw I share with every human being born to a modern world.

I have finally shifted into a course and college! I am now taking up Bachelor of Public Administration in the National College of Public Administration and Governance. I honestly applied blindly, not knowing what it is about. But, I'm glad I got in and that I signed with them. B. PA is a pre-law, so, I might actually end up taking law after all. Unfortunately, I am accustomed to reading fiction and writing nonsense; the total opposite of what we do in B PA. My classes are all theoretical this sem, all readings heavy, I might explode in any minute. But, so far, so good, I'm actively participating and enjoying my classes.

I would love to rant about why I did not get into Geology, or Clothing Technology. But the downward spiral of the quality of education in UP might be enough explanation for some colleges desperate moves of "keeping the delinquents out". And I'll leave it at that.

There's really nothing else I can say about myself. I've been planning to talk about DotA but someone else beat me to it, so I just gave up. Haha.

Some sensible posts soon!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink