Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 1:36:00 AM
Do You Know Yourself?.

Aside from the basics: name, age, birthday, blah blah; do you know who you are?

Me, I don't think I know myself. I'm a different person everyday. One day I may think this way, the next, think the other.

What do you guys think of me? Am I worth a thought? I want to believe I do. I want to believe every single one of us is something, we have a purpose, and we might not know it now, but we'll find it someday.

What about, then, the people who die early? Do they not have a purpose? Maybe they have served their time. However they may have left, I am sure no one dies meaningless. They will, however insignificant it may seem, change another person's life.

And what is my point really?

I don't know. I just can't sleep, I'm so tired, and I still have a lot of work to do!!!

WHO AM I? WHY AM I HERE? WHEN DOES THIS ALL END?
posted by LOR | Permalink