Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, July 6, 2012 @ 4:08:00 PM
As a Lady.

[AN: This entry has been sitting in my drafts for such a long time. I think it's about time to post it.]

I have always been enthusiastic about my sorority. I have actively participated in the activities, and practiced the ideals the sorority goes by.

Truth and Enlightenment through service to all.

People will always think of PARTYING, DRINKING, HAZING, when the words fraternity or sorority are talked about. I confess, before being a part of a sorority, I always thought people in frats and sors are dangerous, irresponsible, and tactless.

I owe my being a lady to Inah. She was the one to invite me. When she asked me if I wanted to join, I was skeptical. I told her I didn't have time for any trouble. And she said, "ipapahamak ba naman kita?" Inah, being my senior from high school, and knowing her as a responsible student, a role mode, I believed her.

I was oriented that same day. Everything Mommy Cams, MemComm head then, kept me holding on. The services they do for the people were amazing: an adopted school, an annual blood drive, and more. What I was doubting was their application process: NO 3Ps. No Pera, No Public humiliation, No Paddle. I was then also an applicant at UP Rep, an org, who violated aspects of my life, but I pretended not to care, and... I just snapped. I am not joining an org who can not respect me as an applicant. I chose to join Theta Epsilon instead.

I also promised to join that same day. In a span of an hour, a whole new life opened up in-front of me.

I am proud of my sorority. We share a bond that's beyond being friends. The respect among the members, the openness, the love... The people I have to be with are great. Everyone is smart and witty, and they share their knowledge. I am proud of all my sisters. They are not just girls in dresses and high-heeled shoes. They are respectable women, with pretty faces and beautiful hearts.

I love Theta Epsilon Sorority! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink