Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, May 11, 2012 @ 3:23:00 AM
raw emotions.

I really want to write. I want to be good enough that my readers would rather agree or disagree, but never confused. I want to be good enough that people will believe it when I write about the tunnel from China to America. I want to be good enough that the number of words wouldn't matter, it'd still make sense. I want to be good enough that my sentences have variety. I want to be good enough that kids will want to read. I want to be good enough that the blind would demand translations. I want to be good enough to make sense.

By the way, what does raw emotions mean? Are there cooked emotions? Steamed? Grilled? What does raw emotions taste like? Does it taste like wine? Is it grainy like an apple or a pear? Smell like tomatoes, or does it smell like honey?

Potato?

Defly made sense.

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink