Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Tuesday, May 8, 2012 @ 2:45:00 AM
True To Your Heart.

I realized something while I'm going on with my life... Well, I mean... I always listen to songs when I'm with my laptop. it's either open a playlist on YT, or just use my own playlist. And just now, I realized I'm mentally sorting songs for certain moments of my life.

"Ooh~ date song."
"Walking? Swag mode: on."
"After exams, after exams..."
"DANCE~! I wanna da da da da dance!"
"Striptease~"

I have, like, playlists in my head to play as background music in RL.

I bet it's normal and people everywhere unconsciously do it, too.

edit.
I actually have a list of songs I'd like to play in my wedding, and for my future striptease class. I'm going to start a list for my funeral. Kbye. Forrealz.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink