Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 @ 10:18:00 PM
Because.

Am I crazy because:
a. I call Kira-sama as Kira-sama, and not Yagami Light
b. I want to be good at DotA
c. I listen to the Beatles when I'm nervous
d. I watch one MV for an hour when I get lonely (lately, t'was DoraDora)
e. I paint my nails violet, wear violet underwear, and use a violet shirt during Do or Die Exams
f. I have a crazy blog

Encircle just one. Or two if you're good looking.

edit.
read comments from crazy boyfriend.

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink