Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, May 6, 2012 @ 4:30:00 AM
The Beatles.


I think 80% of my total posts are made when I'm down and gray. And as you can see, this is a post about me, not The Beatles.

I grew up listening to The Beatles. My Dad is a fanboy, we tease him about it. Haha. Anyway, as I was saying I grew up knowing it ain't easy, I know how hard it could be. The way things are going, they're gonna crucify me. So, help! I need someone. Yesterday, all my troubles seems so far away, now, it looks like they're here to stay. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down. And I do appreciate you being around. I want to hold your hand. I'll let you be my man, and I'll let you hold my hand. And when I touch you I feel happy inside.

Anyway, there will be an answer. Let it be. They say, don't carry the world on your shoulders. Well, you now. It's a fool who plays it cool by making his world a little colder. Take a sad song and make it better. :) Nothing you can see that isn't shown. There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.

I bet I'm high on nail polish.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink