Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, May 3, 2012 @ 8:38:00 PM
PDA.

Public Display of Apology-? WHAAAHAHAAAT?


You can skip this, unless you're Marcgell. HAHA.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for always bullying you. I've gone too far with too many jokes. I'm sorry for hurting you. I know you're sensitive and I'm being a jerk. (Wow. Looks like I'm the guy in the relationship. HAHA. Okay. See? :| I did that again. I'm hopeless.) I'm sorry for humiliating you more than a couple of times, even online. :/ I'm sorry for not supporting you 140% every single time. I'm sorry for threatening to leave you, more than too much. Thank you for sticking with me, drunk or sober, sick or really sick, and, pretty or not-so-pretty times. I'm sorry I can't say the same. I'm srsly a bad girlfriend. :|

I'm sorry you weren't able to see the Avengers last Tuesday. I know, it's my fault. And, RN, I can't even remember why I did that. I'm srsly one bad case of papansin. I'm sorry.

Our being friends for so long before seems to affect our relationship now. I was always mean to you, always bullying you. Nothing seems to change.

I really do love you. The things I do may not show such, but my feelings towards you are beyond fairytales. I love you so much. I'll behave now. :/ I don't want to make you feel bad any longer.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink