Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 @ 1:30:00 AM
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME.

It's ME time. And I feel like talking about myself. So, here's a month's worth of random facts I've listed.

1. I love Ketchup.
2. I love talking about myself.
3. I easily get distracted.
4. I'm not always hungry. I just love to eat.
5. I say "ittadakimasu~" before digging in.
6. I love stars and star-shaped things.
7. I love butterfly-shaped things.
8. I like the colors violet and green, but I preffer my things red or yellow.
9. I once dreamed of becoming a detective.
10. I've had ten blogs since 2003. Four of which still lives.
11. I love Kpop.
12. My favorite Japanese TV series is Hana Kimi (That's Hanazakari no Kimitachi e).
13. I like reading thriller novels.
14. I like romance-comedy on manga and anime.
15. I had a very loooong Kira-sama phase.
16. I have reasons for believing compatibility shit based on horoscope and blood types.
17. I consider being a model an alternative path of life.
18. I used to read Witch.
19. Bob Ong is the first and only Filipino author I like.
20. I love Kikomachine by Manix Abrera.
21. I had a crush on Sam Concepcion ever since he was in Little Big Star.
22. I wanted to write to Disney Buzz. (But, in the end, Lei did and her letter was read on air. Err…)
23. I want to try sky diving. But,
24. I'm scared of heights.
25. I'm scared of spiders.
26. I love bright colors.
27. I feel at peace most when writing.
28. I have a wild imagination.
29. I have hallucinations at times.
30. I like remembering my dreams. It's like stalking my unconscious mind.
31. I find Ryan Higa (nigahiga) and Kevin Wu (kevjumba) funny.
32. I stare at my reflection a lot.
33. Sometimes, I pretend that I'm a celebrity. Hoho~
34. I invented the fandom name, Cherry, for Hey!Say!JUMP.
35. I want to be like Lee Hyori.
36. I've been a Dara fan since her SCQ days.
37. I had a crush on TJ from Recess.
38. I have a crush on Jeremy of Phineas and Ferb.
39. I had a crush on Tom Felton.
40. I want to be in Slytherin.
41. The Switch is my first Sandra Brown novel.
42. I like reading children's books.
43. Mickey is my laptop, and Minnie is my mouse.
44. I've always wanted to be a Civil Engineer.
45. I love Physics and Math.
46. I talk to myself a lot.
47. I have a crush on Freddy of School of Rock.
48. Among the Ouran High School Host Club members, Mori is my favorite.
49. For someone from the internet, I'm always concerned about cyber stalking.
50. I am in-love with Ikuta Toma.
51. I wanted to send an audition tape for the "female U-KISS", but then,
52. My singing voice is horrible, and
53. I am the clumsiest dancer.
54. I hold on to things, when all I've got are memories.
55. I do my best not to lie.
56. I am tactless(?).
57. I'm always confused with my life.
58. I contradict myself sometimes, because
59. I want to reason out everything.
60. I believe life is fair.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink