Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, September 9, 2011 @ 3:43:00 PM
Dearest Hanna Thea,.

I am guilty: I forgot your birthday. I haven't been myself for so long, and, well, I wasn't able to greet you on your special day. Even though I remembered your birthday later, I didn't have the courage to greet you late… until now, that is. (I wrote this September 3, just didn't have strong enough internet.)

I'd wish something for you, but, I don't know what you don't have. I do know you're already blessed with wisdom, knowledge, beauty, friendship, love... And, well, :) I guess I just wish this new year in your life is as great, if not better, than the previous one.

You're growing up to be a great person. :) I love you~!

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink