Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, September 10, 2011 @ 8:09:00 AM
Into It: U-KISS and Neverland.

A/N: In-case I bash either U-KISS or their title tack Neverland, do remember that U-KISS is my number three of three original fandoms. I love U-KISS and Shin DongHo. ♥


I've recently watched Peter Pan (the live action movie, and I must say Peter is so gwapo), Peter Pan: Return to Neverland, and TinkerBell. My idea of Neverland is pirates, treasures, Indians, mermaids, lost boys, fairies, faith, trust, and pixie dust.

U-KISS' title track Neverland talks about a fantasy oh so modern. I was shocked. The childhood memories I rebuilt these past few days shattered to pieces. It's about "money, love, fashion, fame". I guess these are the new pirate ships, fairies, mermaids… :( The MV is so dark, macho, scary… yet, sexy. I have to say, girls would seriously go [insert naughty adjective here] over this MV. I know I did.

My issues about childhood aside, everything seems okay. This kind of music on U-KISS is new to me, but, they pulled it off. Their outfit, uhm, I'll let it pass. Dongho's bowl cut, is out of place tho. OH! AND THE CHOREOGRAPHY IS SO FUCKING MANLY. I love it.

Now, on U-KISS as a group.
I never liked Kiseop that much, but, I'm so proud of him. He finally, finally, got his lines. Lots of them, actually. His dancing is still great, too. He's become such a lovely man with such a lovely body. Good job!
Soohyun's singing. Fuckyeah. That's it.
I just typed Alexander's name, and, well… sad face.
Dongho's rapping disturbs me. Why did he become a rapper? Not that there are too many rappers, with Eli and AJ in action. It's just, IDK, peculiar. He wasn't supposed to be a rapper. But then again, not because you weren't supposed to, doesn't mean you can't.


OVERALL: Neverland is right above the city sky, where the DJ puts the music on. We all have to party on. Da-da-dance a little more. Never stop moving to the never ending, blaring music. This is today's youth's fantasy. With sweaty handsome (half naked) Kpop Idols around.

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink