Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, April 2, 2011 @ 11:40:00 PM
When Was The Last Time....

When was the last time I cried over a music video? Do you guys know? I think I'll look for it in one of my blogs...

But, anyway, here's U-KISS with 0330. You should watch the video first before reading the rest of the entry.

The video starts and I'm like, "I'll die to be that girl." Dongho is so cute. And that pout. =3= (Okay, Marcgell, this is the awkward part when you have to learn that I got that pout from Dongho. Eesh.) Confusion...then Eli's angry... and then I'm crying... And... T__T This is the only MV that I didn't rewatch right away. BECAUSE IT'S F***ING SAAAAAD. I can't believe I said I'll die to be that girl? T__T And WTH. It's so sad. And I'm over-reacting again and again.



I have to update in Cluelesshands if I'm like this...


[edit]
So, okay, here's the drama version of 0330. Go watch it if you're more confused than sad. :O
Anyway, here's the story. Dongho met this girl, who then becomes his girlfriend. They're all cute and lovely... And for some weird reasons, she disappears. Out of all the pain in the world, Dongho still thinks she's there, and that she's with him... And his friends just can't take it anymore, so they tell him to stop it. And that's that. :O

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink