Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 3:48:00 AM
Celebrating a New Lay.

BULK POST.

WHAT'S NEW? Duh. LAYOUT!!! :D Yey~
What was I thinking right? I mean, I wanted to make it look, well, suicidal. But because of my background, it now looks so gay. D: I might change it in a few hours, or days. Anyway, gay or lesbo, atleat I have a new shoutbox. And I think it should be put into good use. So, please, leave something when you check my blog. :)

----

I love being home. I've been eating the best food in the world. Drool when you read Bagnet, Igado, Tinola, Lechon, Empanada, Sansrival (okay, I know you can buy this in Manila, but, whatever :P), Adobo, Bibingka, Brownies... I've been eating real food. :O Wow!

I love being reunited with my bed. :3 Oh, joy! But my pillows DD: My brothers kind of took all of them and now I don't know who's got which pillow. This is really bad since my pillows are really, really, REALLY, important to me. : (Okay, Drama Queen.)

---

I had this really cute but disturbing dream last Wednesday. If you still don't know, something really bad happened to me. Well, in my dream, I was in my Lola's house (which, BTW, is just beside our house). I think I spent the night there. I woke up because of the dogs barking, and the faint sound of a car approaching. I went outside to look who's there. It's weird that I heard the car when in my dream it felt like I stood outside the house for awhile before a car pulled up by the gate. Kuya Enzo Villegas and Kuya CJ Perez got out of the car, complete with their shades. When I saw them, I hugged Kuya Enzo. He told me they were there to pick me up for the Halloween Party (which is on Saturday in Eastwood Central Plaza). I kept hugging him and told him about the really-bad-thing-that-happened. He patted the top of my head, saying things will get better.

The thing is, I'm not really close to Kuya Enzo, and I've only met Kuya CJ once. I do believe that Kuya Enzo is a great guy, a brotherly figure, I must add. It was him who invited me to the Paramdam Halloween Party, to be held in Eastwood Central Plaza, 8PM. It's the official album launch of Eevee, Letter Day Story, and Kiss Jane. The five finalists of Nescafe Sounskool 2010 are going to perform, too. I seriously wanna go. But if you haven't noticed yet, I'm in Vigan. I guess I need a friend that can help me and a celebrity to take me away, and it all just mashed-up in my dream.


---

People should apologize when they're wrong. But, if you did something right and still hurt someone, do you need to apologize? Well, I'm in a situation just like that. I feel really sorry that it has to be this way, but, it's done and I can't do anything to fix it. It's not my fault, and I'm not just saying this to save my butt. To be more specific, what if it was my Dad being disappointed with me? :O

---

It may not look like it, because I'm such a pessimist xD, but I'm seriously enjoying my time. Wait, I confused myself. :P Haha.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink