Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 1:52:00 PM
[TOMA is my medicine].

I should be positive from now on. Let's help me avoid emotional breakdowns.. :3

Wonbin aside, fangirling has been great...

Irah and I, or course, were talking about one of my favorite topics - Ikuta Toma! When I said "Toma", some people reacted weird [e.g. Ashley Ryan Vidad, LOL]. Maybe I was talking loud, and maybe they're not used to fangirls flailing... But, no matter what they (Ryan and his multiple self :P) say, Toma is still numero uno~!

Well, back to Toma. Irah was telling me how good she thinks Toma is in Hana Kimi. I stupidly agreed in everything, nodding, then saying Nakatsu's so handsome, too~! And when we mentioned "Nakatsu" and "Hana Kimi" two people reacted. Everlyn, and shockingly, Raymart. Everlyn is a Fahrenheit fan, so, hearing "Hana Kimi", she'd think of those guys. But, Raymart? How'd he know anything about "Nakatsu" and "Hana Kimi"? Well, however he got himself to watch the JDrama, it doesn't matter now. We started fangirling, and fanboying, over Nakatsu's funny tricks. Yeah, NAKATSU (played by my love Toma). Raymart fanboyed positively, saying how cool and funny HK is, and how Toma played Nakatsu is best. Instinctively, I hate Raymart. But, when I heard him praise Toma, I wanted to hug him. xD Well, Raymart doesn't look like a guy, anyway. Though he's homo janai, he's very feminine: pretty girly eyes and posture. xDD

The two of them made me promise to download the Special Episode. I'd gladly, anyway...
Can't wait for the next time I'd fangirl with those two. :D :D

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink