Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 11:48:00 AM
I'm so upset this week..

I'm so upset this week.

I don't take criticism harshly. I take them positively. That is, if it was given to me directly, straightly, clearly. And, yeah, I've been ranting lately [like here<-you won't be able to read it if we're not friends in LJ, and here].

Monday.
We had a surprise quiz in Bio. Quiz bee type, too. Guess who was called first? That's right, lax me. And the ironic part? I even exclaimed, "lucky~". I didn't review the night before. I never do. And how would I know there'd be a quiz? I think I did well, though.
SocSci became so booooooring again. Bobby-sensei, what happened?!
I somehow ended up reviewing for PE instead of Health. IDK. I'm stupid. I don't think I got it all going on in that expected quiz, but, I listened to the discussion, so, yeah... I feel O.K. [Okamoto Keito]. :P *trying to be happy*

Tuesday.
We had our pathetic Lab Activity in Chem. And when I say pathetic, I mean useless, irrelevant, stupid, boring, and very very elementary.
We had our expected quiz in Trigo. I pass without thinking so much. Either I'm a super smart like Shige, the quiz is super easy, or it's God's will that I pass.
Irah and I chatted about this book she read. And wow, we talked for an hour! Seriously.
I got an 'okay' grade for the expected Filipino quiz.
We were dismissed early in Stat!
I stayed up all night finishing my Physics Problem Set, and thinking about the English Impromptu Speaking.

Wednesday.
We moved to the SciLab. Why? Because the school is duh-head. They started finishing the second floor in our building. Like, hello? Why would they sacrifice the students' comfort? The SciLab is stinky, hot... it's not conducive for learning! All the time other students, and teachers, walk in and out. How annoying.
And the English Impromptu Speaking was postponed. Gaah. My panda-eyes for nothing. T^T

Thursday.
We got a quiz in Math again. As expected. Passed again. Lucky.
Stupid Stat class.
We were off by lunch.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink