Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 11:59:00 AM
not afraid when i'm pissed.

Continuing my rant...

We had this "talk" in Cesium. And, I'm sorry if something bad happens after this. [ remember the issue with my ISNHS-is-stupid postS? when i was still a crappy writer? 1 2 3]

Should I write in English or Tagalog? or... whatever.

Ma'am Gracia entered the SciLab(our temporary classroom) with good news and a lot of bad news. Good news: wala pa rin bagsak sa Cesium. Record. Kami lang 'yan sa buong IRC.

Then she started talking about a parents' conference or something. She started pin pointing the "misbehaved" students. I'm not one of them, but, I was already feeling sick.

She said, "kailangan meron and parents n'yo sa -the parent-concerned thingy- and sa card-giving day."

People started talking, complaining, laughing, idk, our class is one hell of a zoo.

We then arrived in this topic: review centers.

"Kailangan na raw mag-review center para sa UP-CAT."

Everybody starts to speak again. Complaining about OJT, Research Paper, AJSS...

"Bakit ba may OJT, eh, sa ibang campuses wala naman?" Or something like that, I asked.

"Sa main naman hindi required, ba't sa amin?" Jam, one of my fellow debate-r [if that's a word.]

Ma'am just looked at us, like she's shocked, thinking, lost...

"Nakaya naman nila [I don't remember who], 'di ba?"

"Para saan pa 'yung OJT, ta wala naman na kaming time para baguhin 'yung Research Paper namin," I know I'm right.

She looked at us again. "Ewan ko."

I hate it when teachers say, "ewan ko."

So, again, composed and mature as we are, we talked and talked and complained, all at once. [ Oh, sarcasm, you found your way back home to me! ]

"Ma'am, magre-review kami? Mago-OJT pa kami? Ano pa natira?" Yes, Reyna, please, go on. "May AJSS pa 'yung dalawang ka-group namin sa Research..."

And we got back to UP-CAT again. And, for the first time since the results came out, we openly talked about the decreasing passing rate.

"Mostly kasi, karamihan [yes, she said that] ng hindi nag-review center, sila 'yung hindi nakapasa."

I got really pissed, and started joining everyone again.

"'Di ba, may review naman sila sa school? Ba't mababa 'yung passing rate?" and under my breath I added, "nadedegrade na kasi-"

I couldn't here my own voice, really, 'cause they all had their opinions to shout.

"TSAKA, nasa bata naman kasi 'yan. Kasi 'yung mga 'di nakapasa, sila rin naman 'yung dating ng bumabagsakbagsak."

Kim gave an example of a "bumabagsak-bagsak" but still passed UP-CAT. Others atarted joining in.

"Kasi si [pinpointingwhosit], kumuha ng quota course na first choice. Second choice n'ya, quota pa rin. Manila tsaka Diliman. Talagang hindi s'ya papasa."

And pin pointing continued... Argh. These scene is soo disgusting. I can't believe this.

"Bakit ba kasi kailangan mataas? Dahil lang mapapahiya ang school?" This is Jam.

"Oo," and this is not good from a teacher.

OMG. I don't know if there's any sicker situation in this world.

"Si [idon'treallycarewho] pumasa, UP Baguio..."

"Oh, so, Bagiuo na lang kami?" That's how I see it... "Kung quota course 'yung gusto namin sana, pumili na lang ng iba?" Really pissed. Argh.

"Hindi naman sa ganun-"

Then, we got back to review centers and such. Argh.

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink