Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 5:54:00 PM
weeeek.

i think it's an interesting week. ^-^

Monday. I wasn't late. Yes, I wasn't. :D I brought my Wink Up [ the one from the octoberfest. remember? I won that. xD ] in school. Only the people who needs to see 'em saw 'em. For some people who wanted to see, but I refused, sorry. Either we're not close, or you failed to help me when I wanted to win so badly. xP *I'm an evil lil kid, I know*
Me, Irah, and Elisa fangirled over JE boys... Yeah, boys~! xD and we realized who among us is a genuine pervert. *coughelisacough*
I was too excited that I forgot to stalk Japanese channels. Interesting. xD

Tuesday. I forgot to finish my Stat homework, and did it during the Study Period before the class. Such a hassle. I tried answering number 8 and found out it wasn't part of the HW. Damn stupidity.
Mia and I did a lot of Delaying Tactics. During a class exercise, we've thought it'll be fun to let someone show the answer in the board. And since it's STATISTICS CLASS, it'll really take time.
[ WARNING: You might think this joke weird. So better read the Wednesday. ]
Mia got me to do it. When I got up Jayson asked me, "Ano X mo?" And I answered what my calculator said. "Why?" "Anong 'why?'!" And we all started laughing after a second or two. "Y! Hindi 'bakit'!" LOL xDD
I ended up doing only the computation part. I'm too big of a lazy ass to do the table and stuff.
Dismissal was unusual. I didn't went home early. I chatted with Serville, Mea, Jester, and Jeanine. Heartbreaking for some reasons.
I wasn't able to stalk Japanese channels. I was busy downloading Maou doing a Bio homework. :P

Wednesday. We got our Renaissance and Reformation Scrapbook back from Bobby-sensei. . I'm happy about my grade, not complaining. But, may I be a bitch for once and say: WHY THE HELL ARE THEIR GRADES THAT HIGH WHEN THEY PASSED 2 WEEKS AFTER THE DEADLINE?
Feeling much better now. :D
I got a remarkable grade in the long quiz in Bio. [ I didn't study the night before. ] The second part required us to draw the cross-section of a bone. I don't remember how it looks like [ hello? 1st quarter topic. ], so I just guessed. And, guess what? I did end up with the cross-section... but of a plant. x-X
During Physics class, we behaved so well. Oh, God, this isn't us. LOL.

Thursday. We were supposed to do a lab activity in Chem. But, thank God Ma'am Gracia isn't around.
We had a quiz in Trigo. I miraculously passed. I'm so damn happy.
We had a 3-item quiz in Stat. Sounds easy? We did it for 75 minutes. More or less. And, I wasn't sure of my answers. :/ Dead.

Friday. We had Cha-cha in PE. Funny. And I discovered Jayson have a muscle memory. x-X *envious* I'm guessing he doesn't even know this.
We had a quiz after a lively discussion in English. It's getting more and more interesting. [ just to let others know, we're having Chinese Literature at the moment. ]
We had a surprise quiz in Physics. But, because we obsessively behave well during the class, we got five minutes to review. Yeah, five for behaving. Better five than nothing at all. :P
Sir Pabs~! I wan't to be in Japan, too! *down*


I hope I'm giving enough info for my stalker everyone.


*This over long entry is for the times I didn't blog when I fangirled in my LJ and in Cluelesshands. I can't belive I'm having a 55:51 entry post [ Suicidal:Clueless] when Cluelesshands only started last June. LOL. Am I more of 'the Ultimate Keito Fangirl' than my own self?

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink