Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 7:24:00 PM
XMAS LIST [gifts for me. lol].

^ yeah, the title is right. a list of gifts for me.


[ edited: added some. :P ]


Since a lot have been asking me what I want for Christmas [no, don't believe me], I made a list, makes it easier for everyone. Haha. [ kapal ng mukha ko, sampalin n'yo nga ako. xP ]

  • butterfingers
->a bar will make me happy, a box will be better best. :P
  • lanyard
->I need one for my phone. something simple, para masuot din sa school.
->thanks Lei! UP Centennial Lanyard, yey~!
  • socks
->la lang. gusto ko, with funky colors. lol.
  • earrings
->'yung maliliit lang po, para masuot ko ng sabay-sabay. xP [three piercings, eh.]
->thanks, Elisa! :D
->thanks, Mgell! :D
->thanks Lei!
  • books
->ayoko ng boring
->sikat, AT, talagang maganda.
  • USB
->I need more mem space for my files.
  • Graphing Calculator
->haha. joke lang! xP
->pero maganda rin kung seryoso. xP xP
  • notebook
->diary OR organizer type
->doesn't need to be handy
->flexible: multi-purpose
  • funky pens
->any color will do. basta FUNKY.
->metallic colors, please? LOL.
  • shutter glasses
->G-D style :D [view pic here]
->thankies Reyna~!
  • cap
->Penshoppe, please?
->for
bisexual's multisexual
-> Salamat Ashley Ryan~!

Ayan
, that's all I can think of. Halo-halo na ang affordable at expensive, ha?
Kung wala ka pa ring ma-afford sa listahan ko, don't worry. Buy me anything, as long as I can use it.
Don't buy anything expensive if it'll only sit in my room, collecting dust. Better not give me anything 'pag ganun. A simple 'Merry Christmas' will do. :D

BTW, gipit ako, I might not give gifts. LOL. Kaya, sorry na lang. Bawi na lang ako sa mga birthdays n'yo next year.
Ok lang sakin 'pag wala akong ma-receive dahil expected na wala akong ibibigay. Haha. :P

Merry Christmas!
25 20 15 11 8 5 days to go...

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink