Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @ 7:44:00 PM
random random random.

I will fix this on Friday.

BTW, should I be making my "Want List" for my birthday already?? xD
I'm excited. LOL. xD


I hate the Philippines right now. The news contains mostly crimes, crimes, and more crimes. My mom even said, "hindi kompleto and buhay nila 'pag wala silang mapatay, masunog..."

Argh. x-X If only I have a REAL Death Note, I'd happily kill every one in the news. Damn. Damn.

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink