Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, February 1, 2013 @ 7:39:00 AM
Love Month Entry / Update.

Hi, everyone. It's been three million years since the last post, so, I figured I really need to write something, anything. Sorry about that.

So, first of all, HAPPY 2013! Today is the start of my 25th month with Marcgell. We are defly keeping it tight. Because love.

Speaking of love, I want to talk about my parents. Every morning, when I have a lot of time before doing the things I have to do (like eat breakfast, bathe, go to class...), I think of how lucky I am with my parents. I honestly pray to God and thank him for giving me the parents that I have. If there really is a God, he'll have a list of why I love my parents.

I believe my parents love each other so much. If they ever fight, they don't show us. They have little misunderstandings sometimes, I admit, but never serious. My Dad still kisses my Mom. My Mom still cooks what my Dad wants. They do lambing even if it's gross sometimes, lol. Kidding.

My Dad used to go home every weekend, said he misses us. It's been six or seven years since then, I think. Now he goes home every other weekend, just because my Mom was able to convince to not travel Manila-Vigan-Manila every weekend. My Dad's efforts to be with the family is remarkable. He travels 8-10 hours, one way, just to be with us. My Dad is Superman.

My parents provide for us. We might not have Mac laptops (not like we want them, anyway), or iPad, or iPhones, but, they provide for us. We have our laptops, our mobile phones, our lunch money... They pay for our tuition. They ask us how we are, tell us to do good, remind us that they love us. They give us what we need to survive, to be sane, to be normal kids that we are; and sometimes more just to show off.

I'm not sure if my parents are strict. I think they're quite fun. They let us have our fun. Also, I feel that they trust us. They are just awesome people.

I wish to have a happy family like the one my parents built for us. My parents have the ideal relationship and the best sons and daughters. :)

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink