Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, October 15, 2011 @ 12:08:00 AM
Writer's Block.

You only have 24 hours left in you life, how would you spend your last hours?

I can't wake up one day and find a note on my night stand saying: "You have 24 hours left. Enjoy!" I have lots of plans for my life. I have places I want to go to, people I want to meet. One day is not enough for me to satisfy my thirst for adventure and power.

But if I do wake up and find a note on my night stand saying I have 24 hours left to live this life, I'd make sure I have enough Taurine and Caffeine. It's show time.

I'd spend my first hour telling everyone that it's my last day on Earth. This comes with, "give me money or I'll die poor" line. I'd slap in the face those I hate, and I'll just smile at those I love. No time for chit chat. DO NOT TALK TO ME. Talk to me when I'm dead and I have the time to listen.

Since there's not enough time to travel around the world, and I'm sure there's not enough cash, either… I'll just go to places near and convenient. I want to be alone.

No, wait… SCRATCH THAT.

I'll look for SEUNG RI, OR TOMA, OR KEITO, and rape them. There goes my last 23 hours on Earth.

"Why would it matter, I'm gonna die anyway."

[scheduled post]

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink