Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, October 9, 2009 @ 10:37:00 PM
rawr~.

No Classes = No Allowance
Typhoon = No Internet
No Classes + Typhoon = SUCKS LIKE HELL

What I Did:
  • ginawa ang mga DATABASE for CompSci Case Study ( 3/4 ang empty, LOL )
  • finished Calculus, SocSci, and Physics Homeworks ( Yuck! )
  • magre-write ng PE notes
  • sinubukang gawin ang Chem Homework
  • Watched Money War, Sakura Card Captor Movie 2: The Sealed Card ( Laa~ Money War changed my life! )
  • organized my room
  • sent the Chem HW to Jeanette, via TEXT MESSAGE ( I almost died)
  • sent the Chem HW & SocSci to A.Ryan, SocSci HW to Andrew, Everlyn, Reyna
  • gave Ivana a favor ( which I should have done decades ago, sorry for the delay )
  • played SIMS 2 Pets ( Na-corrupt 'yung file ko sa PSP, gawsh )
  • played Chuzzle, Tumblebugs, Diner Dash 2
  • nag-GM ng sangkatutak about the Bio Project
  • finished A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
  • got my Photoshop 7 back ( low grade, eew )
  • organized my Puto Shop Photoshop Stuff ( for the upcoming lessons )
  • organized my other files ( MVs, MP3s, Pictures, ...)
  • studied PS
  • watched Fire Tutorials
[ edit; fandom-related list here ]

Love you, World! :)

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink