Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 11:26:00 PM
lalala~.

**A/N: At andami ko ng posts, wala pa rin ni-isa ang para sa Emerald. So sorry... x__x



DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND, *naks* I WILL DELETE MY PREVIOUS POST... BUT BEFORE THAT, I WILL SEND AN OFFICIAL COMPLAINT . I SUGGEST THAT YOU PRINT SCREEN THE ENTRY NOW. It is your own choice if you'll use it against me, for me, whatever.

Grabe, hassle. x__x I don't want to do this, kaso people are just popping up everywhere. To the girl, I'm so sorry. People just want to "save" you, I guess.

Thank you for you reactions!

**EDIT: WTH? I need to go to SPCIS TO TALK TO THE ADMIN AND CLEAR THINGS UP?
I only have enough time to type! x__x

Now what? Thinking....

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink