Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, December 27, 2010 @ 10:01:00 PM
Christmas.

Christmas Parties full of Boys... Annex 2nd and 3rd Floor.

BA-GA Night Out, with original Resident Assistants, Ate Zay and Kuya Shin. The boys treated us with dinner @ Mang Jimmy's. It was a typical kainan for UP students. Still, I love the food. O__O Haha. We played games and shared stories. It was really fun making fun of each other. We also spent time in-front of the Quezon Hall. Of course, we played more games, but shared a little more serious stories. Even though SOME PEOPLE (pertaining to just one, LOL) are such Primadonnas, the night was so full of friendship.

Dorm Christmas Party. Himig Kalay performed two songs. We were awesome. Well, atleast I think we were. Haha. And speaking of awesome, BA 23 rocked the night. They performed Sorry, Sorry by Super Junior. To give proper thumbs up, I shall name them: Herbert, Mo, Paul, Clarus, Jasper, Rabee, Gio, Yusay. We had doughnuts. We partied real hard. And I still had a chance to play with some BA23 friends. Since I don't have a childhood, they taught me weird street games, BangSak, and some others which names I forgot. Each GA resident received a pillow from BA23. :)) And I want to say thank you to all of them, especially to Mo, because to him, ako ang "pinakamagandang babae sa buong mundo." :))

The Lantern Parade was so cute! And the fireworks, I love! Even though I saw that guy, that guy that put my life out of rhythm, (LOL, OA!) atleast I was with Arden, Marian, Irah, and ML. I love the Engg horsey :3 And their Robot, with the brain in his crotch area. The brain, the machine, I mean. :P


Summer-y Christmas
My Mom's friend's daughter, Geneva, had a Beach Birthday Party, which was quite fun. I got my tan, and I missed the beach. The last time I was on a beach was when we were making our Physics Project. We didn't have the chance to swim.

FdC Christmas Party with my first year high school friends. We had lunch at Charlotte's house. Then we went to Farmview for a pool party. It was so fun being with them again. It's like nothing changed... except for the fact that I grew taller. Haha. :))

So, Fireworks and the Sun. :))
Happy Christmas!

//I wrote this waaaay back and told myself I'll fix it. If there's something wrong with it, please tell me. Too long to proof read. LOL. :P

Labels: , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink