Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 7:36:00 PM
STFU!.

I've been trying to be happy, but don't fuckin' push it.

I know I can't help my friends if I myself fail at life. I smile and laugh and have the biggest confidence, that's how everybody sees me, right? I've been listening about your fucking pathetic lives, all the fucking time. Now stop and think, d'you really think I was always okay when you weren't? BUT OF COURSE, we all have our share of shit. It's just that I love mine so much I don't share it... And you don't really fucking care ask where it's from when you can smell it darn perfectly. Disturbing comparison, but logical.

I shouldn't be keeping my problems to myself, I know. And friends are there to share the burden with you. But, I can't really give my friends something to think of when I know they already have so much in their mind.

I'm all smiles and chit-chats but my life is not "the best". My life isn't chocolate & flowers, twinkling stars, nor butterflies. Like I said, I have my share of shit. Shit, it gets uglier when kept in a hidden place. I'm okay with jokes. Just don't joke all the time, 'cause if you do... my life will be one big joke, for your entertainment.

Shit to you, too, assholes.

[ moral? ethics? what? ]

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink