Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Saturday, October 31, 2009 @ 9:39:00 AM
RANDOM.

I just wanted to update. Everyday I think of updating, but, I don't know what to post. :P

Well, I've been fangirling. Park Bom, GD, Taeyang, Big Bang, MBLAQ, FT Island. THUNDER + DARA!!! Park Siblings rock~!

I've been working a lot in G-Club, I half expect someone to stop me from going to the office. I spent so much time doing work instead of having fun, watching others do stupid things... Sigh...

Why are there people who suddenly pretend they don't know you when you've actually spent more than 2 years together? Why are there people who talk ill of someone then suddenly start hanging out with them?

Watching Honey & Clover kinda smashed my mind, I'm going all dramatic. Haha. xD

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink