Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Thursday, March 1, 2012 @ 3:50:00 AM
High School.

Just recently, someone asked me: What is your favorite year in high school?

When talking about this with high school classmates / batchmates, we tell each other memories. Oh, how wonderful that is, right?

It's awkward for me. I stay connected with my friends from my first high school. I spend more time with my batchmates from Pisay.

When with eMeMeX, there will always, always be those who say they love their first year. And when people start sharing this and that, I'm just like, "OH, I liked that, too. I remember it completely." Tho, friends have shared a lot from their first year, it will never be the same as being there with them. I will never understand it the way they did, I will never remember it the way they saw it.

When I'm with my first year friends, FdC, the same thing happens. They talk about prom, those field trips, and the people they from this and that summit, and... I don't know these events the way they knew them. I have to cope up more with them, since I missed three years with them. It's hard for me, since in that three years, some of them went different ways and shit (like I did). I don't have four-years-worth of memories to share with them. I barely have ten months. Still those few months are full of laughter and meaning.

I am never really a part of any batch. :/ I love both, of course. It's just sad I couldn't spend the same amount of time with both.

So, anyway, what's my favorite year? I'd say it's the first, in Ilocos Sur National High School. I may have hated the school, and the faculty, but I love the people that turned out to be true friends. It was in my first year that I first learned that I can not magically be good at everything. I have to work hard if I want to be good at something. It was in my first year when I learned to make real friends, those I can and am willing to keep. It was then when I tried rebelling, and lying was my number one skill. It was then that I learned my right and wrong in this kind of society. It was then when I knew so much of what I wanted in life. I was sure of everything I ever wanted.

This post is not meant to hate.

Pisay is great for me, too. But, maybe since I spent more time there, I remember more bad things. I had so much time to hate people (and I don't mean the faculty). I had so much time in Pisay to be mean and believe that I was just being honest. When I wonder why I'm living a life I never thought of before, I think it's Pisay's fault. Pero, syempre, may fault din ako. No hate. I srsly believe I just spent too much time in Pisay, kaya hindi maganda ang feeling ko towards it... siguro.


Pisay was bearable because of the friends I still have up to these days, and the days still to come.

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink