Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 @ 1:42:00 AM
update.

I've tried tens of times to update, but, I can't seem to write something that's not depressing.
So, I'll post anyway.

I haven't been sure about myself for the longest time now. I'm always asking myself, what do you want to do tomorrow? But then something in the back of my mind asks back, well, what are you capable of?

 I've said this before, I know, but, I'm really scared. I don't know what I want to do. I don't know if I can do what I want to do. I'm just a pile of disappointments atm.

Sobrang hiyang-hiya ako sa tatay ko. Sobrang disappointed ako sa sarili ko. Gusto kong lumaban, pero, every single fucking time I try to do something good, I fail and just disappoint myself. Everytime I back down, somehow, atleast, I chose to fail, walang disappointment. Ewan ko na talaga. =___=;;

Labels:

posted by LOR | Permalink