Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, February 26, 2012 @ 3:03:00 AM
Block B supporter's words.


I am not a Block B fan at all. Honestly, I don't like their management, and I don't like them. It's an unfair decision, I know. But, this is actually the first time I voiced that out.
I have numerous fandoms: Big Bang, 2ne1, U-KISS, FT Island, MBLAQ, and lately, INFINITE... Controversies arise every single day from all corners of the show business world. Everybody should know that. I hate it when rumors about my fandoms are spread. But, what hurts most are bad news about them.

A few weeks ago (I may be wrong), Block B became famous because of an interview in Thailand. I don't know the whole story, but the thing is, they offended Thai media. They, together with their management, immediately apologized via their website and other means. I respect the smart actions made after the incident.

Then came the news that Block B's maknae, P.O., having been bullied online, went into depression and was hospitalized. My twitter and tumblr was spammed with encouraging words for P.O. and the whole Block B. I respect that, too. And, actually, I support that. Yes, P.O. of Block B, please, get well soon. Block B, don't feel too bad, the KPop fangirls are here for you. I read one post on tumblr saying something like, "it's not about what fandom you're in, if one fandom's crying, you grieve with them." I know that. I know how it feels when a member leaves the group, whatever the reasons are, I believe I know


allhailfakecuts

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink