Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 7:05:00 PM
i have five :).


1. The XD Face - The Usual smile :) Kung happy talaga ako, ganyan mukha ko... Old picture yan, eh. :P
2. The Jjingjjing Face -Dara inspired... I have another face, Wooyoung inspired. xD But, it's too disturbing to post, ahaha xD
3. The Errm Face - Unsure, to smile or not to smile? I'm still pretty anyway. xD
4. The Rawr Face - Srsly now, don't ask why I make this face when I'm annoyed. xD
5. Le Natural - Didn't photoshop my face, srsly. xD Look how pretty I am even when I just woke up (okay, that part's a lie.)

Bat ko naisipang i-post mga 'to? Kasi...
Elisa: Si Jia may apat na types of faces...
Ia: Si Wendi may isa lang pag Chem, Sleepy face!
Vidad: SLEEPING Face!
Wendi: Wala naman pag Fil...
Vidad: No face! (Covered) With jacket pa!
...you guys are wrong, I have five faces! :] And they're all pretty! xD

I love myself. :)

Labels: , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink