Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 1:37:00 PM
so far, so good.

It's 2010, isn't it? :D

So far, so good. Was sick then okay. Was in then out of love. Was up then down. I can smell the thrill in the air. This year will be bumpier than the last. I'll have my helmet on. :)

lalala...

Mom: Sinong na-evict kagabi?
Wendi: SI SAM~!
Mom: Sino si Sam?
Wendi: IKR! Sino si Sam?
Wendi: *evil laugh*

lalala...

I've been called a pervert before the 2009 ended... and I've been called that ever since. x_x
One more and I'll be forced to change weird to pervert.

lalala...

I've been working on the Filipino Project since yesterday, and I think I'm going crazy. AHAHAHA. x_x

lalala...

Don't leave me to die. I'll leave you, and die somewhere decent, somewhere far from you.

lalala...

I seriously want to be like Lee Hyori... or Dara!

lalala...

I need to go back to the Fil Project...

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink