Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 6:00:00 PM
[scheduled post].

Thank you! :)

I received Minhwan and Keito for my birthday~ wanna see? click them!
I'm still waiting for someone to give me Seung Ri. xDD

A lot of my RL friends greeted me, of course, and I love them so much... I love you all!
A lot of my Fandom friends also greeted me, people I met from forums and in LJ... ;) I'm soo happy!

Anyway, I celebrated my birthday learning about the "coffee-colored bags under my eyes," according to Serville. xD And, changing my age in various sites I have is killing me. Being a netizen is hell. Oh, wait, life is hell. xD *points at my blog's title*

I can't believe I'm sixteen... Or am I? LOL. I'm already seventeen in Korea, too. Whoa~ I'm getting old. And soon, I'll be 18, and I'll be able to marry Keito. We'll get divorced after two years, and I'll think about marrying Minhwan or Seung Ri, or the baby of the babies, Dong Ho. Or maybe I can just jump off a building while I'm not yet ambushed. xD

Anyway, gtg, by the time you'll see this post, I'd probably have updated all my accounts. ;) I wish.
posted by LOR | Permalink