Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 2:52:00 AM
Random.

Today makes me 15 years old for 10 weeks. What have I proven? What else am I suppose to do?

Surely, I've proven nothing much. I don't remember anything special, anyway.
I have a lot to do. I have a lot of things I want to do. I have so many dreams. I want to go to different places and meet different people...

What makes me want to go to Japan is Toma. That's first. I want to see the places he has been. It really doesn't matter if I see him or not.
Another reason would be Akihabara. Akihabara (literally means "Field of Autumn Leaves") is a town in Tokyo, Japan where otakus live. Maid cafés are, of course, very popular. Cosplayers can walk around the streets in their costumes without being called stupid or weird. I'd like to try cosplay once. Haha... Oh, and Ikuta Toma did play Box in the Jdrama, Akihabara@DEEP.

I'm not planning on going to Japan right now, people. No, not now. Not yet.

Yes, I think I do have a Toma complex. I may not have watched every single drama, movie, play he's in(I've thought of it... still thinking about it, really), but still, I watch every video clip of him that I get a hold of. I know the basic things about him. I know he'll be 24 years old this year. I also try to know more about him. Thanks you, internet! Haha... I also know he'll start filming his new drama(Maou) this July.

After 42 weeks, I'll be 16. Before that happens, I'd like to finish the mangas I'm reading: Death Note and Hana Kimi. Well, it's pretty impossible to finish Detective Conan. Haha... Yeah, I'm still a bit childish for a 15 years old. Haha... Also, I'd like to save money and buy my own laptop. Like that would happen... The saving money part. Haha...

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink