Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 11:17:00 AM
Suddenly... Once Again....

I'm Wendi L. I. Azurin. I'm a soon-to-be third year student. I'm 15 years old. And I've changed a lot.

Suddenly...

I don't want to be emo, if emo means being depress all the time, being alone all the time, thinking you have all the problems. I don't want to be emo. Why would you think I've changed?
I wanted to be the silent type. But, I think I turned out to be emo. I wanted to be the silent type, but, I can't. I'm a happy-go-lucky type from the start. I've changed how?

I love Penshoppe. I thought I no longer care about the brand. Now, here I am again. I've changed back to my old self, I guess...

Kung tingin nyo, nagbago ako, don't worry... I know I've changed.

What's wrong with being happy and loud? Maingay ako. Sometimes. And, lahat naman 'ata tayo maingay 'pag nasa mood.
Alam ko, medyo, baduy na 'to, pero, hhmm... What's wrong with beings buds with Mea and Marcgell? So what if maingay kami? It only shows we're having fun.
Tell me I've changed into "one of them". Thanks. Actually, that's a compliment.

Am I violent? Well... At times, maybe.

I have three ear piercings. I'm not an addict. San naman ako pwedeng maadik kundi ... yun. Toinks!

Iyakin daw ako. Sabi nga ni Ashley J. Pajas, "EeYaKen!". Argh. 'Yan tuloy, people think na ang OA ko. Well, OA nga 'ata ako.

I'm a listener. Handa akong makinig sa kahit anu. I'm always ready to lend an ear. Oh, di ba? I'm a Secret Keeper. I will never, nevah evah, spill those secrets entrusted to me. <*Freaky*>
Hindi ako madaling mapikon, kasi, sanay na ko sa kalokohan. Pero, lately, I've been a bit moody. 'Yun. Pero, kinaya ko rin namang magbago ulet... Hindi na ulit ako pikon. Yey!~

Mag-e-edit ulit ako.
Last edited: Mar28,08

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink