Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, January 18, 2008 @ 6:59:00 PM
Déjà vu.

January 17, 2008. At about 1:40 pm.

My teacher is writing "293.47" on the board.
Huh???
Why does this scene look so familiar? I look at the board:
Feb. 22, 2008
Venue: Covered Court,
Half court
Time: 4:00 pm - 12:00 midnight
___________- 6:20
7:30 - 12: 00 Dinner

What???
We're planning for the Sophies Night. It'll happen just once, yet, it looks and feels familiar. Why do I have this feeling...?
It can't be...?

February 22, 2008. At midnight

The dinner was great! The party was fun, fun, fun!!! Oh, so, memorable! Now, it's time to go home...
As I'm waiting for my ride home, I look at the text messages I received during the party. While thinking of disturbing my sleeping friends, a man came to me. He stabbed me and took the phone out of my hands. I can't believe it. This is how I'm going to die...? Then, he stabbed me for just one more time.

I dunno the date nor time.

Someone's approaching. A man. Who is he? I'm dead, right? Where am I? Is this. . . Heaven?
"Are you entering?"
"What?" And I realized I can talk.
"Are you entering?" He repeated.
"I dunno. Are you?" And I realized I can feel. "Where should I enter, anyway?"
"It's your own choice." He smiled.
"Aren't you going to decide from a record of my deeds or something?" I ask such awkward stuff. I think I might have blushed.
"There's nothing to be embarrassed about." I did blushed, didn't I? "It's your own choice."
Man, he's a man of small words, or something like that. "Can I go back?"
"Go back where?" He looked really puzzled.
"I dunno..."
"Didn't you want it to happen this way? You did try it by yourself, didn't you?" I think he means suicide.
"This is different. I was stabbed, right? It wasn't me who stabbed myself." Holy
crap! I think I've said too much.
"Why go back?"
"What?"
"Why do you want to go back? Where you go might be a little bit more peaceful."
"I can't go there. Wherever "there" is. I have a lot of things to do. I didn't even met my Nakatsu, yet. I didn't make it to the DL! I can't die. Not now."
"It's your own choice," he said for the third time.
"Then, I want to go back."

January 17, 2008. At about 1:40 pm.

My teacher is writing "293.47" on the board.
Huh???
Why does this scene look so familiar? I look at the board:
Feb. 22, 2008
Venue: Covered Court,
Half court
Time: 4:00 pm - 12:00 midnight
___________- 6:20
7:30 - 12: 00 Dinner

What???
We're planning for the Sophies Night. It'll happen just once, yet, it looks and feels familiar. Why do I have this feeling...?
It can't be...?


<*The part in February 22, 2008 is only fictional. I just got the idea of writing my experience of déjà vu. When I was writing this, on the same day, 3:00 pm, the man who stabbed me just came to my mind. I dunno if it's because of Death Note and Detective Conan which I am reading, of Blood+ which I am watching, that made my mind do it. That's all.*>

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink