Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Friday, July 27, 2012 @ 6:09:00 PM
Nancy.


[AN] I found this last night. IDK what I was trying to write, lol.  Here is it exactly:

AN: This is pure fiction. Events and characters in this piece of work are fragments of the authors imagination.

I remember fully, the feeling of the cold floor, the smell of alcohol, your laughter vibrating through the walls. It was a Saturday night, December 10 of 2010, and I just finished my final exam in Math. You texted me right after my schedule. "Hi, babe. Meet me at T on 8. Let's celebrate." I wasn't really in the mood to celebrate since my Math just killed my brain. But, because you are my boyfriend... No, wait.... Because I am your girlfriend, and that you say so, I'll do so.

On the countless times we've spent nights together, I guess one more won't hurt. We never really did anything wrong. We never had sex. So, I never told my parents. They never ask, so, I guess they don't really care. Even if they did ask, I don't think they'll understand what we had. Well, now that I look back, I didn't understand what we had. We always said it was pure love, but I doubt that now. What is love? What did we have?

Anyway, I went back to the boarding house to change into sexy clothes. I don't usually put make-up on, but, I think a little bit would mask my depression from the exam. I check the time and my digital clock reads 7:30 PM. It didn't took me long before I got a cab. "Manong, idaan mo na sa Katipunan, diretso. Alam ko 'yung daan, 'wag niyo kong dadayain." The taxi driver gave me an ugly look and drove off. Right now would be a good time to say that "a million things were running through my mind." But to be honest, all I was thinking of was: "I hope this ends fast." I was not as nervous as the first time we went out, or as thrilled when I realized the risk in all these. I wasn't even looking forward to seeing you.

I dialled your number as I arrived at the restobar. "I reserved us a corner this time," you said. I asked what we're celebrating exactly. You said to just come and find out. The low beats welcome me as I open the door. I went straight to the booths to look for you. You seriously reserved a corner for us. How much did that cost you? Well, I guess less than it cost me after that night. You were acting kinda funny that night. You didn't wait for me to reach the table, you stood up and met me half way. And we kissed. It wasn't an unusual sight in that place, but, I guess you wanted me to feel that you're proud I'm your girlfriend. Okay, you were wooing me.

"What's with all these?"

"Today's the day, babe," you took my hand and kissed it. So cliche.

"The day of what? It's not our anniversary, it's far from our birthdays, it's not yet Christmas."

"I love you, Nancy. You know that."

"Yes, Josh, I know."

It was always like that. You remind me that you love me and the conversation is over. You are in-charge of our relationship.

2/23/11
6/30/11

Labels: , ,

posted by LOR | Permalink