Suicidal Foot 4.0 - Hell Break
This blog contains five years worth of rants and babbles. It is not for the faint hearted, nor the nosy, nor for the narrow minded. It does not discriminate sex nor religious preferences. It loves you because nobody ever will. All hail Suicidal Foot! All hail the drama queen who writes, and her little servant boy!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008 @ 2:01:00 PM
[random].

Konnichiwa~! Hello!
It's been a while, and, yeah, I know... This place is boring.
This blog is for school related perks anyway, and since it's our sembreak, this blog is also on it's break. Hiatus kumbaga. DEMO, I want to revive it yo!

blogging... blogging...

So, yeah, I'm a fanatic. And, yeah, I've been busy fangirling. I wanna be rookie fan of the year. LOL.

Photobucket
This icon, made by yours truly, is the newest trend in LJ. :P Who started it? Well, the one aspiring to be rookie fan of the year. xDD

Cherries are the fangirls/fanboys of Hey!Say!JUMP. We currently reside in LJ communities [ hey_say] praising our Love - Hey!Say!JUMP. Though we are an unofficial cluster of fans, we definitely love JUMP.
[credits to Lei for the idea.]

Oh, I made lot's of wallpapers in my LJ yo! -->wallpapers<--

[four more days 'til monday!]

bye~!

Labels: ,

posted by LOR | Permalink